Conclusion to fats
Fat is not the bodybuilder’s enemy, as it is unfortunately still seen by many. On the contrary, when used properly, it can be very useful in muscle building, in the supply of vitamins, protection against injury, or even prevention of cardiovascular disease 컴퓨터 키보드 다운로드. For this purpose, especially the polyunsaturated fatty acids play a special role.
But even if you want achieve a low body fat percentage, it does not necessarily mean that you should eliminate all fats from the diet 리눅스 서버에서 파일. Rather, it’s the total intake of nutrients that counts, as well as the right combination of foods, where you should avoid high GI carbohydrates and saturated fat, especially in combination with each other 윈도우 9 다운로드.
When applying these rules, all doors are open to permanent muscle building, just like effective fat loss.
- Avoid the intake of high GI carbohydrates in combination with fat
- Daily fat intake should be around 20-30% of total calories
- Avoid foods that are high in saturated fat
- Eat omega-3-rich fish regularly, or
- Instead, supplement your diet with good oils such as linseed oil or walnut oil
- For roasting and baking you should use a non-stick pan, so you need little or no oil 남남북녀.
- If you fry with oil, it should be olive oil.
- Restrict carbohydrate intake as the day progresses and replace more and more with fat and protein
- The last meal of the day should be very low carbohydrate, but high in protein and moderately fatty 정주나요 mr 다운로드.
by Burak Cemil